Become an Egg Donor
Egg Donation at Procreate Family Building Solutions
At Procreate Solutions we have the highest admiration for young women deciding to donate their eggs. This has been described as one of the most powerful and rewarding experiences a woman can make. We will guide you through the process and alleviate all your concerns. In essence, the donor is stimulated with injectable hormones for 10 days and then undergoes an in-office procedure to extract the eggs from the ovaries.
Egg Donation Process in Detail
- Complete the online application.
- If qualified, the egg donor coordinator will contact you to arrange a consultation, ultrasound, blood testing for communicable diseases, psychological health screening and a physical exam (at no charge to you).
- Once you complete and pass the screening tests, your profile goes into a database for intended parents to review.
- A match is made and the IVF coordinator will contact you to confirm your availability and make arrangements for the cycle.
- You will be taught to self-administer daily injections to stimulate multiple eggs for egg retrieval. You are monitored closely through bloodwork and ultrasounds to ensure that the ovaries are responding and to avoid any risks.
- When your eggs have sufficiently developed, you will be scheduled for an egg retrieval, a short, in-office procedure.
- After your eggs are retrieved, a follow up appointment is scheduled to ensure you’re comfortable, happy and healthy.
- You will be compensated for your time.